Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- red chili flakes, the more the merrier
- thinly sliced green onions for serving atop noodles, optional
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat until the mixture begins to thicken then remove from heat.
- Can be served hot or cold, as a dip, or my favourite, over cold noodles. I recommend spiralizing some zucchinni or cucumber and adding some of this sauce on top and gently mixing in for a delicious snack during the summer. Or, you can use soba noodles and chill them for a similar but more hearty meal. Alternatively, you can make this a hot dish and it makes for a nice evening dish. Any way that you decide, enjoy!