Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:55, 6 August 2021 by Kushmonster (Created page with "<center><big><b>Grilled Cheese Sandwich</b></big></center> ----- <br> <font size="3"><b><u>Ingredients:</u></b></font> *2 slices bread, your choice - <i>i prefer a good thick...")
- 2 slices bread, your choice - i prefer a good thick texas toast
- 1-2 slices cheese of your choice, best to choose one which melts easily, - i prefer havarti
- softened butter, may substitute with margarine
- Using a butter knife, liberally coat the bread slices with the butter. No, you cannot coat it conservatively.
- Put a small to medium sized pan on the burner on medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray or rub in a bit of oil using a paper towel.
- When the pan is hot, gently lay down the first slice of bread, buttered side down.
- Lay a slice of cheese on top of the bread. If using 2 slices of cheese, spread a little bit of butter on top of the cheese then add the second slice.
- Wait for the cheese to start to melt around the edges. Whenever it does, put the second bread slice, buttered side up, on top.
- Using a pancake turner/spatula/burger flipper, flip over the sandwich and cook until deliciously crisp on the other side.
- Resist the urge to SMOOSH! I know this will be difficult, but I promise it will be rewarding.
- Once your sandwich has completed cooking, remove it from the pan and place onto a cutting board.
- With a large sharp blade, cut the sandwich into triangles.
- Enjoy while hot and cheese is gooey!